Delivery of Orders with Alcohol
The delivery of orders which include alcohol is done under licence by the Alcohol Gaming Commission of Ontario and as per the relevant regulations set forth by the province of Ontario:
- Deliveries are only available in the city of Ottawa during the hours of 11 AM and 7 PM to private places or residential addresses.
- To order and receive, individuals must be at least 19 years of age. Our delivery staff will required valid government-issued identification with photo from anyone who appears to be underage (please see list of acceptable forms of identification below).
- All of our staff are Smart Served certified and will deny delivery to anyone who is underage, refuses to provide acceptable identification or appears to be intoxicated.
- All liquor is purchased immediately prior to delivery, we do not carry any liquor on site, therefore the availability of your selected liquor depends on inventories at the LCBO store of our choice. If we are unable to purchase your selected liquor, you will be contacted to make alternative arrangements (change your selection or cancel order).
- Should delivery not be possible due to any issues, purchased liquor will be returned to the LCBO and your order will be cancelled. A cancellation fee may apply.
Acceptable forms of identification:
- an Ontario Driver’s Licence with photo;
- a Canadian passeport;
- a Canadian Citizenship Card with photo;
- a Canadian Armed Forces Identification Card with photo;
- an LCBO BYID photo card;
- secure Indian Status Card (Canadian);
- Permanent Resident Card (Canadian).